Lets Work Together
Join our members and help influence the shape of Home Entertainment for the next 40 years
The British Association for Screen Entertainment (BASE) has been a champion of the UK Screen Industries for over 40 years. BASE works to enable success for the category by sharing the common agenda of our many longstanding members with audiences, media, retailers, and regulators.
We pave a bold path to growth in a UK Home Entertainment category with a value of £4.34 billion.
Our aim is to nurture an environment where content thrives, and we actively welcome new members to help us achieve this purpose, across the full spectrum of the screen industry.
BASE creates a forum where its members can come together in a landscape of change to support a platform for growth, success, and happy consumers.
We provide, procure, and share insight and analysis that spans the full Home Entertainment category, both as BASE and through our relationships with research partners.
We enable consumer education through our work in regulation and policy, and champion the value of IP through our work as The Industry Trust.
We lead targeted and measurable communications and marketing initiatives that drive category growth and consumer messaging insights that help audiences understand technological and category change and advancement.
We foster community and celebration through events, networking, and cross-category social initiatives.
There are multiple benefits for any organisation with annual membership of BASE. These include:
• Regular market reporting and analysis
• Data and behavioural insight sessions
• Board participation
• Infringement tracking and insights
• Collective content protection initiatives
• Thought leadership opportunities
• Sponsorship, networking and keynote opportunities
• Report and Editorial opportunities
• Member case studies and amplification
• Category-level growth initiatives
• Ongoing messaging and communication initiatives
• VIP access to BASE Awards tickets and sponsorship
• Discounted access to category reporting and services
For more information about joining BASE please contact [email protected]
For more information about the community, networking and sponsorship
opportunities please contact [email protected]
For media enquiries or more information about partnerships with BASE please contact [email protected]